Whenever I have the chance, I buy one black shirt at a time.
Today was one of those days.
My wife and I had a quick trip to the mall to buy some essentials.
So, I had to sneak in a few minutes to get at least one black shirt.
I only buy one shirt at a time because:
- Shirts are expensive. I don’t have all the money in the world. At least not yet. Ha!
- I hate fitting. I find it a hassle how sizes differ from brand to brand. That’s why I need to fit each shirt every single time.
Some notes on the status of this project:
- I am a Medium or Large, depending on the brand.
- Right now, I need more formal and semi-formal shirts.
- Maybe add in a few jeans.
- I may stick with 2-3 brands, of which I am sure of the fit, so I won’t have to go to the fitting room every time.
Everything is going well with this project so far.
I am at around 60% complete.
When people see me outside of the house, I am most likely wearing black already.
That’s it with this quick update.
Let me know your thoughts in the comments. 🙂